Why make a mobility?
Student Exchange Program that provides the opportunity for students from the University of Sinú Elías Bechara Zainúm to carry out undergraduate studies during an academic period at a University on the Caribbean Coast through the “Move along the coast” Program.
Types of Mobility
It is a program that allows the university student to participate in academic activities in an institution other than the one of origin.
Period: 1 semester
Requirements to Apply for Academic Mobility:
- Coherence between the applicant's profile and the program to be carried out.
- Undergraduate Academic Average 3.50.
- Be enrolled at least in the third semester in an undergraduate course.
- Not have any disciplinary or academic sanction.
- Application form
- Outgoing Exchange Checklist