III INTERNAL MEETING OF RESEARCH SEEDS
UNIVERSITY OF SINÚ ELÍAS BECHARA ZAINÚM
The Research Directorate of the Universidad del Sinú – Cartagena Section, has among its purposes, to create the necessary conditions so that the research processes in the institution are developed with high standards of academic and scientific quality, with relevance and social impact, with the commitment to the training of new researchers and respect for ethical and bioethical provisions.
In this sense, the University's mission has been to strengthen Formative research through seedbeds, and in accordance with the Colciencias R&D program, through institutional meetings.
OBJECTIVES OF THE CALL
- Promote the development of research with quality, relevance and social impact in the institution.
- Strengthen the scientific capacity of nascent and consolidated seedbeds.
- Promote the participation of undergraduate and postgraduate students in the execution of research projects and in their scientific dissemination.
- Make the Universidad del Sinú – Cartagena Sectional visible in the local, national and international scientific spheres.
- Have a base of projects to present at the RedCOLSI 2020 Departmental Meeting of Research Seedbeds.
Consolidated Research Seedbeds belonging to the University of Sinú Elías Bechara Zainúm.
TYPES OF PROJECTS
The types of projects are:
1. Research Proposals
2. Projects in progress
3. Finished Project
Which must be presented according to the indications of the event, and fill out the respective form.
- Adaptation of the theme to the thematic axes and participation modality
- Writing and spelling.
- Impact of the theme.
- Adjustments to presentation standards – APA 6th Edition, Vancouver.
EVALUATION AND SELECTION OF WORK
Proposals submitted within the established schedule, which meet the requirements, will be submitted to the event's Evaluation Committee, taking into account the evaluation criteria and parameters established by the terms of reference.
The Scientific Committee may suggest a change of modality.
THEMATIC AXES OF THE RESEARCH SEEDS MEETING
- agricultural Sciences
- Biological and Marine Sciences
- Health and Sports Sciences
- Exact and Earth Sciences
- human Sciences
- social Sciences
7. Science, technology, innovation and development
8. Linguistics, arts and letters
9. Naval and Security
11.Environmental and Habitat Sciences