The psychological counseling service provided by the University Welfare Psychologists at the University of Sinú Elías Bechara Zainúm, Cartagena Section, It is completely free, and it will be an accompaniment that we will provide to guide you in the situation you are experiencing, the emotions that accompany it and its impact on your academic or work life.
If the reason for your consultation is generating significant discomfort in the family, personal, academic, work and sentimental spheres, it is a situation that will require specialized attention, so it is very possible that psychological guidance will not be enough, therefore We will welcome you and refer you to start a process of external psychological care, with a professional specialized in mental health, and we will accompany you in the process, since, from University Welfare we seek your Well-being.
- All members of the Unisinuana Community can access the service.
- Psychological counseling will be scheduled in the available spaces according to your academic schedule or workday.
- The duration of psychological counseling will be 45 to 50 minutes.
- For each case, a maximum number of 4 sessions is established.
The mechanism available to request psychological counseling on a voluntary basis is through the
which will be available in the institutional media, in common areas of the university and in the University Welfare office of each campus.
- Response times will be a maximum of two (2) business days. It is
It is important to bear in mind that the scheduling of the consultancy
psychological will depend on the following factors:
- Availability of the applicant.
- Availability of the Psychologist in charge.
- Reason for consultation (Prioritization of cases according to scheme
stipulated by the support psychology area)
The email email@example.com, will be available for communication with psychologists in case of doubts or concerns, it is necessary to specify if you are a student, administrative, teacher or graduate, indicating the academic program (undergraduate or postgraduate) as applicable . It is important to keep in mind that the request for advice must be made only through the form provided for that purpose.
Santillana Headquarters and Plaza Colón Headquarters
Monday to Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Saturdays: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Saturdays of 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., consult the headquarters in which the service will be provided during these hours.
- In cases of psychological emergency, where you consider your health or that of another person to be at risk, you can immediately request assistance directly from University Welfare at the offices located in each campus. If, according to your problem, you require priority attention, you can the request or through PSYCHOLOGICAL ADVICE REQUEST FORM, indicating PRIORITY ATTENTION with the description of the problem, in the field REASON FOR CONSULTATION.
- The next psychological counseling will be established in the first meeting with the psychologist.
- The consultant must be punctual with the defined schedule, after 20 minutes of the established time, the psychological orientation will be canceled and he must request the rescheduling of the mail firstname.lastname@example.org specifying in the subject (RESCHEDULING + ACADEMIC PROGRAM OR AREA + FULL NAMES).
- You can request the psychological counseling service, according to the modality that you consider pertinent, whether virtual or face-to-face.